Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a creative, diligent Content/Editorial Intern who is excited about being part of an early stage startup and, more importantly, can hang with the team 2-3 days a week during the year.
This is a great opportunity to make a real contribution to our content presence and build up a writing portfolio. This role will be an integral part of content creation, managed by an experienced editor, and work closely with the rest of the founding team.
What will your everyday be like?
- Identify and pitch stories covering a wide range of topics related to women’s interests, lifestyle, and career with an emphasis on personal and professional development and empowerment through female connections.
- Research, build, and write posts for the company blog, VINAZINE.
- Gain an understanding of the VINA brand and visual style for photo-sourcing projects.
- Contribute to social media content on all the regular channels - Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Coordinate and support other marketing initiatives.
What do you bring to the VINA editorial team?
- A proven interest (or passion) for women’s lifestyle and empowerment and its intersection with technology
- In-progress Marketing, Communication, Psychology, Journalism, PR, or other related degrees.
- Looking for college credit from an accredited college or university.
Extra right swipes for...
- Experience in the digital space for a publication, brand or startup.
- Published writing so we can see what your writing chops are like!
- A “work hard, play hard” attitude that is fueled by working with an all-female powerhouse tech team.
If you’re truly, madly, deeply passionate about helping women make new friends, we want to hear more from you!
Apply with your resume, writing samples, and links to your social media channels.